Commercial Diving Services
Potable Water Diving
Gray Diving has been providing reservoir and potable water storage diving services for over 30 years and has the systems and equipment available to undertake inspection and most repair processes whilst the reservoir remains full and in many cases still on-line and in service.
Our specifically designed vacuum equipment allows the reservoirs to be cleaned whilst still operational with little disturbance to the silt and sediment generally found on the floor of these storage facilities therefore maintaining the highest water quality possible.
Access to some of these storage facilities can also present difficulties requiring Confined space entry training and diver recovery equipment being available at the entry point, again Gray Diving can provide all of the equipment and trained personnel required to safely assess and complete the job from initial project investigation and documented proposals through to final repair, reporting and CCTV footage of the works.
- Debris removal and tank vacuuming
- Leak location using potable water safe dyes
- Valve replacement and outlet/inlet sealing
- All NDT services including thickness testing of shell plate
- Concrete repairs using approved epoxies
- Surveillance and inspection with digital CCTV record