Gray Diving Services is an equal opportunity employer and all suitably qualified divers are invited to forward their resume for inclusion on our database.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
All resumes are to be a summary only and should list the following details:
- Highest qualification and level held (ADAS or HSE 1-2-3-4)
- School or training centre attended and year training completed
- Medical status
- Any other relevant qualifications held
- A brief summary of work experience
- Contact details with mobile phone number
- You should include a single colour photograph.
- Do not attach scanned copies of certificates.
- Do not attempt to make your training appear as work experience.
- Keep file size to a maximum of 400 KB.
- Larger documents will be deleted from the database.
Foreign applicants are also invited to forward their resumes for inclusion onto our data base, however, be aware that Gray Diving Services is based in Australia and generally most projects are undertaken wholly within Australian territories.
Foreign applicants must organize their own visa's and work permits. Gray Diving Services will not sponsor overseas students or offer any form of reciprocal training or cadetship. You must ensure that your foreign certification is accepted in Australia. Gray Diving Serviceswill not offer any relocation packages.